Yes, it does! Make sure that you are using the latest version!
Yes! We have an active Youtube channel so check it out!
We also provide official documentation for the addon and more here.
Remember that after this the scene will be much bigger as everything is in it even the geometry. You might want to save the new .blend as _PACKED.blend and send that to the render farm while reverting to the non-packed version later.
When you use Make Local, all the linked geometry+material collections are made Local. So your file size inflates let's say from 230 MB to 800 MB depending on how many different assets you had in the scene.
1. Select all linked collections (all botaniq assets) and make them Local by going into Objects > Relations > Make Local > All
Then you Pack All into .blend as usual:
Log in to a BlenderMarket account that owns botaniq lite. Add botaniq full to your cart.
The price difference between the two versions will be deducted automatically.
1) Go to https://blendermarket.com/account/orders
2) click on Go to Downloads next to botaniq
3) download newest version
4) remove old version of botaniq from blender
5) install new version (don't unzip)
Choose a product version:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 4 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 4.0|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message