Please refer to the official botaniq documentation page for more details about how to use the addon.
the gist is:
1. go to Edit > Preferences...
2. on the left change the tab to "Add-ons"
3. top right click on "Install..."
4. now select botaniq_full.zip or botaniq_lite.zip that you downloaded and wait for a short while before the data is copied to your Blender AppData folder.
5. now you can find trees & more to plant in the sidebar of the 3D view under "botaniq" tab!
Have fun planting!
Choose a product version:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 4 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 4.0|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message