Post Fx | Next Level Compositing
Upgrade your Compositor!
Post FX is the ultimate post production addon, upgrading Blender's compositor with 40+ new tools and controls.
Gain access to features such as: Color Calibration, Vibrance, Levels, Lens Flares and much more!
Includes an easy to use Layer System + powerful Pie Menu for experts.
Create any custom pipeline in seconds without touching a single node connection!
Post FX Adjustment Tools:
Calibration: Complete color and saturation control
Post FX Effect Tools:
Flare Builder: Add dynamic light flares
Post FX Filter Tools:
VCR: Emulate old video cassettes
UI Layer System (Simple)
- Access directly from image editor toolbar
- Simple Stack Functionality
- Add, remove, replace and shift nodes
- Visibility Toggling
- Dynamic property panel
Pie Menu (Advanced)
- Access rapid pipeline workflow
- Instantly add, connect and displace any Post FX node
- Procedural textures + Coordinate inputs
- 1 click output linking
The addon also includes customization options so that the default parameters such as shortcut (Ctrl + A), performance optimization and auto insertion can be adjusted to meet your needs.
Auto Optimization: Much faster performance
Auto Alignment: No overlapping nodes
Customization Options: Modify shortcuts and more
Color Coding: Pipelines easier to read
- Normalized value ranges: Consistent values across all nodes.
- Instant Image Export: Save render output with a single click
Post FX Community
Gain access to our exclusive discord community to get support, share and vote on new functionalities!
v2.0: Massive addon refactor and upgrade!
New Color Calibration tool (like in Lightroom)
- New Double Exposure Tool
New Rim Flare and Ghosts
- New 9 Filters
- New Fringing node
- New Tint node
- New Temperature node
New Free version (2 adjustments, 2 filters, 2 effects)
- Layers UI now accessible in the image editor
- Preferences maintain values when opening a new file
- Multiple fixes and improvements
- Improved description / gallery
- Updated Documentation
v1.3: New Selective HSL tool!
New Selective HSL tool for isolating and adjusting colours
- Updated User Manual
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
v1.21: Small Bug Fix
v1.2: New Layer UI System, Hue/Sat/Lum + more!
New Layer UI System
New Hue Saturation Luminosity node
- Fixed issue with vignette alpha
- Updated User Manual
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
v1.1: Bloom upgrade, better alpha and more:
- New Bloom Algorithm
- Better alpha support across adjustments and effects
- Corrected behaviour when initiating the compositing tree to enable all nodes.
- Various bug fixes and enhancements
Choose a product version:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message