- Unzip the PBR_Plastic_Shader_v3.blend file
- Open Blender
- Go to Files>Append>\destination folder\>PBR_Plastic_Shader_v3.blend>NodeTree
- Select "PBR_Plastic_Shader_v3" then click on "append from library"
- Save startup file with "ctrl+u"
From now, each time you open blender, this shader will be available.
- With an object selected, assign a materials.
- Then in the node editor, open the add menu "shift+a"
- Go to Group and select "PBR_Plastic_Shader_v3"
- Connect the "shader" output of the "PBR_Plastic_Shader" node to the surface input of the "material output" node.