NEW IN 1.2.2: Live preview!
The current frame now updates automatically, as well.MultiKey allows the objects in a chosen collection to have the same shape key edited- together. One key name, many objects, all being changed at the same time!
For example, this means you could have an eyebrow object, eyelid object, and face object, each with a "raised eyebrow" key. You could change the values of all these "raised eyebrow" keys all at once. You can do this with up to ten separate keys, which can be enabled/disabled with checkboxes. You can work with between 1 and 10 keys at a time.
MultiKey makes keyframing shape keys much easier! Just click "Add Keyframes" and all enabled shape keys will be added to the timeline.
- Set all keys to 0 (i.e., "raised eyebrow" on objects A and B both are set to 0)
- Set all keys to 1
- Set all keys to a value
- Clear key names
- Get current frame
- Speed up facial rigs, face animation, body rigging, and character animation with real-time viewport rendering
- NEW in 1.1: Toggle UI icons
- NEW in 1.1: Edit 8 keys instead of 6
- NEW in 1.2: You can have up to 10 keys at a time- but you can change how many are visible:
- NEW in 1.2: You can clear all key names, or just checked key names
- NEW in 1.2: Performance updates
- NEW in 1.2: UI overhaul, it's now simpler and more informative
- NEW in 1.2.2: Live preview, live frame updating, UI overhaul (reduced screen space)
A portion of every purchase goes to the Blender Development fund, the rest goes to me paying rent
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 3 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message