The Giraffe is a 3D model made in Blender 2.79 that forms part of a series of African Savannah inhabitants. This product has a wide variety of applications as it includes realtime and high resolution models. The model is both rigged and animated using Deer Rigger, which is a modified version of Rigify for Quadrupeds.
The product consists of,
- 4k Color, Mask and Normal Textures
- Non-overlapping UV's
- Realtime Model made-up of 1264 Faces
- High Resolution Sculpt model
- Active Modifier stack
- Animated run cycle
- Cycles Material Node Network
The Giraffe product consists of several files,
- giraffe03.blend : The main file consisting of the realtime model, rigged and animated. An active modifier stack with hair and cycles node network make this file ready to render.
- giraffeSculpt.blend : High resolution sculpted giraffe consisting of many polys. This file should be in the same folder as giraffe03.blend.
- giraffe.obj : Realtime file for interchanging between applications.
- giraffeColor.png : Color channel texture map in 4K.
- giraffeSSS.png : Sub-Surface Scattering channel Mask in 4K.
- giraffeNormal.png : Normal map baked from sculpt in 4K.
- giraffeAO.png : Ambient Occlusion map baked from sculpt in 4K.