DogTools0.1.2 is a Blender 2.8 addon to help navigate in 3d view and placing objects by snap object to center.
Contains introductions and gif demonstrations, you can also download the chess asset I made myself.
Remember to first look at 'readme.txt' before you install, it contains the shortcut and some instructions.
- Random distribute objects and shuffle
- Align objects with spacing
- Set objects' origin relative to object's bound box
- Discrete rotation using mouse wheel
- Simple resize objects
- Use mouse to teleport object, duplicate object and delete object
- A ue4 like fly mode
- Use mouse to set object's origin
Video Demo: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av54307731
You can use it to play chess with your friends, I will update this addon when I have some new ideas. Free for update.