This add-on provides easy to access base meshes and some additional workflow tools for quick sculpt doodling and creating quick 3d concepts. It achieves this through the implemented base mesh asset gallery. Any base mesh template that you open via the asset gallery will open in the sculpt mode so that you lose no time with setting things up. You will be ready to sculpt your favorite character in a second.
It is provided as an integrated solution in the form of an add-on and a base mesh asset pack that covers general digital sculpting needs. I built a similar type of models from scratch over the years as a professional digital sculptor over and over again. This add-on also addresses that issue of repeating the same steps unnecessarily when working in tight deadlines.
This add-on is a companion tool for expressing a sudden burst of creative energy or for the daily practice of sculpting.
- The main concept of this add-on is the template scenes. Opening a base mesh template opens only a clone of the master template so that you do not need to worry about saving over the base mesh template. This is great because you will not mess anything up while doodling or worry about where to save. It is similar to sketching over a piece of scrap paper. When ready take it to the next level or just discard it and let them rot in the temp folder.
- The second concept of this add-on is "committing"Let's say you are happy with the current work that you have created based on a template mesh, then go ahead and commit your work. Committing saves the currently opened work to the predefined folder in the settings.
- The third one is additional mesh processing tools like being able to fuse and process meshes for quickly bashing interesting shapes or adding details.
- The fourth concept is working with randomly generated meshes
- 13 base mesh scenes that cover general digital sculpting needs.
- Random shape generator for for suggestive forms
- Easy to access thumbnail based browser.
- Opened base mesh scene is a temporary clone of the master template.
- 3 types of mesh fusing (Basic, Dyntopo, Isotropic) (see the requirements)
- Easy mode toggling.
- Clean up the temp folder.
- Committing with custom naming.
- Predefined shortcut (Alt-Shift-W)
- Extra Mesh processing tools good for sculpting (Cleanup, Smoothing, Isotropic, Poisson and Raymarching) (see the requirements)
- Easy to access recently opened files
List of the base meshes
- List of the base
- COW, RAPTOR, SEAGULL, SKULL
- SNAKE, REPTILEHEAD. QUADRUPED
- MALE, HORSE, HEAD, DRAGON, DINO, ARM
- RANDOM (procedurally generated)
- SPHERE, CUBE, CYLINDER, CAPSULE
- [New] Random shape generator that generates new random shapes every time triggered via the thumbnails browser. Never run out of interesting shapes (see the demo below)
- [New] New meshed primitive shapes including sphere, cube, capsule, cylinder
* This version is compatible only with the versions 2.80 and up* [FIX] Api fixes for 2.8x versions compatibility
* [FIX] Asset fixes
* [NEW] New Remesh/Fuse functionality that uses the native functionalities.
* [NEW] Remeshing profiles (loose, coarse, medium, dense, ultra-dense)
* [NEW] Experimental numeric entries for Remesh/Fuse
* [NEW] Experimental numeric entry for smoothing the combined shape