In this pack you will find 5 different wood textures in high definition with their bump/refl maps. There are also the shader set-up ready for the use. The .blend file includes a generic wood shader, that you can use even with you personal wood textures, with 5 different examples of set-up with the included textures. These textures are good to cover things like furnishing, products, home accessories and architectural elements. Lets see each texture specifically:
- wood variegate: 3500 x 3500 px, X tileable, portion covered of about 80 cm. - Suited to give you models a warm and a bit rustic feeling, to cover furnishing or interior and exterior walls.
- wood uniform fine: 3500 x 3500 px, X tileable, portion covered of about 80 cm. - Suited to cover interior complements or accessories, without giving them a too strong feeling.
- wood birch: 3800 x 3800 px, X tileable, portion covered of about 80 cm. - This is the perfect wood for nordic-style furnitures and home accessories, especially for kitchen.
- wood natural: 3000 x 3000 px, X and Y tileable, portion covered of about 150 or even 200 cm. - Good for products, furnishing and accessories that needs a natural wood feeling, with more visible veins.
- wood dark fine: 3000 x 3000 px, X tileable, covered portion of about 70 cm. - Good for elegant objects, furniture, or ethnic accessories for the home.
You find the complete list of textures in this pdf: Textures catalouge