UPanel is an additional panel that displays HDRI Settings, material slots, nodes in the Shader Editor, nodes in the Geometry Node Editor, Modifiers as well as parameters in the modifier. That panel can be displayed in 3D View using the Pie Menu shortcut.
UPanel can be displayed in 3D View via the Pie Menu using a shortcut. You can set shortcuts in the Panel Preferences section.
1. HDRI Panel
2. Material Panel
3. Nodes Panel
You can "Move to Nodes" if you have parameters in the geometry node modifier view. For some reason, UPanel does not display the custom parameters you created in the Geometry Node.
That command will convert the parameter to the node group. You can connect a node group to UPanel.
4. Modifier Panel
1. Installing UPanel is the same as the Blender Addon in general.
2. Please close blender or restart after installing the addon.
1. UPanel cannot load curve view yet.
2. UPanel Modifier may have a different design and operator than Modifier Properties.
3. UPanel may not run properly in Blender versions below 3.5.
If you have any questions, please Contact the Creator.
This addon was created using Serpens Addon.
|Published||3 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.5, 3.6|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message