Tree Maker is the best way to make trees in Blender, and save time in your projects, no matter if you are a beginner or an expert.
This product contains several useful tools for building trees from scratch:
- 115 Blender brushes: they use the 50 alphas in several kinds of variations for faster working, so you don't have to move the settings, just use them.
- 50 Alphas that you can use in Blender, and other 3D apps that use alphas. 2048x2048 pixels, 16 bits, grayscale, in PSD and JPG, for all 3D applications.
- 8 Basemeshes of trees, of different shape: tall and thin, wide, gnarly... With these bases you can quickly start making a tree or modify them to do your own.
- A PDF tutorial for installing and using the brushes.
- A PDF index of the brushes so you can choose them easily.
Includes these kind of brushes:
- VDM Brushes (for Blender 3.5 and up): they do detailed 3D sculpting.
- DragRect and DragDot brushes that you can click and drag to set the position and size of the detail.
- Special Draw brushes that have settings to allow you to paint the details in an artistic way, as if you were drawing them. This way they have direction and uniqueness, and look natural. You just have to set the angle from time to time.
- Spray brushes that put random strokes over the surface of the model.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||4 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.5, 3.6|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message