This add-on can be used to switch places between 2 selected objects.
Helpfull when you want to replace an existing object with a new added object
Or if you want to switch the material of the object with ease.
These are the possibilities that this add-on has:
- Enabled Keep Rotation: Switches the objects and keeps its own rotation when the Switch Objects button is pressed.
- Disabled Keep Rotation: The objects take over the rotation of the switched objects when the Switch Objects button is pressed.
- Enabled Material: Switches the material of the object when the Switch Objects button is pressed
- Disabled Material: Objects keep their material when the Switch Objects button is pressed.
- Switch only material: Just switches the 2 materials of the objects, not location or rotation.
- Move to cursor: Moves the selected object(s) to the 3D cursor location.
- Remove material from list: Removes the material from the list and from all objects that are using this material. (button next to material name)
- Assign Material: Assigns the selected material from the list to the selected object(s).
- Remove material: Removes all materials that the selected objects have in the material properties.
- Remove selected material: Removes just the selected listed material from the selected object(s).
- Delete selected material: Deletes the selected listed material from the list and the blend file.
- Delete all Materials: Deletes ALL listed materials from the list and the blend file.
- Initial release
- Problem fixed materials not showing in list in Blender version 3.6
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||3 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 4.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message