Steel - Cycles procedural shader
Version 1.0 Let me introduse - full procedural shader for cycles. Steel. It can be useful for get different results of steel surface, using one complex node with different settings. For more complex results, node has RAW mask output & you can easely change Raw parts to custom shader or use the dublicate shader with other settings.
- Fully procedural
- No need UV unwrap
- Quickly setup
- Any scale, give clarity & clear result (zoom 100%-200% - no matter :)
- light & hard rusty
- dust cover
- controll for folds shading & color
- mix input for custom shader to mix with raw places
- Raw Mask output
- А variety of results. Mix them!
- quickly assign to model
- animation of surface
- baking textures
- animation of aging surface
- arch. viz.
In March update I corrected the absence of a Anisotropy parameter. Now it included.