WHY DO YOU NEED TO BUY THIS MODEL ?
I modeled and created this exclusive light fixture to add an air of sofistication and simplicity in any sort of place and composition and It gets amazing in interior and exterior places.
And also I created 3 PBR options painted textures to add a pinch of lifetime realism for this model to really suits well in everywere that you do and I included Flash materials for arquiteture also.
There are 3 ways to use it and one of these It's going to fits well in any game engine and real time renders because it's very low poly with good normals and nice topology, no ngons or triangles that allows you to modify pretty easy the mesh and the normals are fine and will be more easy to put modifiers such subdivision also. And only in the 3DSMax and Blender doc you already have crease on the edges to make easy to use OpenSubdivisions without the need to slide edges. So I created 2 options of use for who works with raytrace renders or use in game engines with textures maps istead and all with 4K and 2K resolution that I baked and will brings the same quality with no subdivision and not only that, if you don't want to use subdivision I included High Poly mesh in the file, all with UVs and the textures also works on these meshes.
And the object have proper pivot points locations to make it easy and precise to put in any place for instance.
Resume everything, you are going to buy It's a model that can be use and reused and It will fits in anything that you make it without trouble and saving thousands of time.
- Comes with low poly and high Poly meshes, 2 Docs ( Blender and 3DSMax 2021/2018), 3 presets of PBR Textures and 3 materials in the doc files
- Clean topology and optimized geometry
- Good hierarchy and rename objects
- All UVs unwrapped and there is not overlapping
- PBR support channel (Albeto(Color), Metalic, AO, Normal Map, Roughness, Emissive)
- Formats available: blender, obj, fbx, .3DSmax 2021/2018, 3DS e STL
- Geometry: Polygon Mesh and Subdivision Ready
- Poly Counts: 588
- Unids Used: CM
- Formats Textures: PNG
- Resolution Textures: 4098x4098(4K), 2048x2048(2K)
- Total Megabytes Archives: 160MB
I hope you enjoy and for any problems or question just contact me !!!!!!!!
|Dev Fund Contributor
|over 3 years ago
|2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message