Sketching Creatures In Blender – Tutorial
Welcome to the tutorial “Sketching Creatures in Blender” Full process on how to create this Concept from scratch. So much to see here, the whole process is going to show you how to manage a workflow easy to use in your own characters.
About the process:
– We’re starting from modeling the Basemesh with Skin modifier, creating a better overall model before sculpting.
– After the whole modeling process, we’re going to be sketching those crazy shapes in Dynamic Topology.
– Retopology process is next, more loops, more accurate topology o use later in a better model for texturing or animation.
– Sculpting details in Multiressolution is my favorite part of the whole process, i’m going to show you how to start finding those little shapes that makes the model looks fantastic.
– You’re going to see the whole process working with Alphas to create a skin design, more and more details.
– Baking Process, texturing, Nodes, materials, render, etc, and more tips to make this process easier.
The entire course includes more than 5 hours of video working on this project, 22 videos in high quality, textures, references, and the Blender file for my result in the project.
Here is some images about the process:
If you're interested in getting a better look at the process, get the tutorial, there is so much here to see, and if you do, enjoy the process.
I'm always available if you need any extra details on the tutorial.
Regards, Alberto Cordero.
|Published||over 5 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.6x, 2.7x|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message