Organizing shape keys used to be a nightmare because you couldn't give them a folder structure in native Blender.
This is where Shape Key Collections saves the day and allows for full control over your shape keys. Bring structure to the chaos, a folder structure, that is.
With this new management system you can rename and organize which shape keys go in which folder and subfolder, including the benefit of subfolders for full tidiness and ease of use.
The Master Shape Keys addon contains this addon in its full version - https://blendermarket.com/products/master-shape-keys
Put together up to three shape keys and display each value in one place. This allows you to group related shape keys for easier management and control over your mesh. An example would be the left and right eyebrow as shape key 1 and 2, while the 3-rd would be both of them together.
Vertex Group Collections - allows for a folder structure for vertex group management - https://blendermarket.com/products/vertex-group-collectionsGrease Pencil Collections - allows for a folder structure for Grease Pencil layers - https://blendermarket.com/products/grease-pencil-collections
- Added Split Keys for additional functionality
You can now duplicate a folder and its entire shape key contents with the 'Duplicate' button in the drop-down menu
- Fixed selecting a new shape key when removing a shape key
- Allowed user to add/apply Modifiers shape keys
- Major code overhaul fixing issues like stability, performance and usability
- Refresh button removed, while fixing the problem of shape keys not showing up on 1-st time install
- Targeting folders now can be directly done in the list, instead of under it
- Working with the UI now feels smoother and accurate
Choose a product version:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Blender Version||2.83, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message