The reference was an office building in downtown Seattle. The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
= Info =
- Modeled in Blender.
- Textured in Substance Painter.
= Usage =
- This model can be used in your games and renders.
= Model features =
- UDIM technology is used for texture set RCI_unic_1
- Vertex Paint technology is used to tint objects. To get the original appearance of the model in Blender, use a .blend file or connect the Vertex Color using nodes (explained in the last screenshot).
= Textures info =
- number of sets: 4 usual texture sets; 1 UDIM texture set (includes three texture sets)
- pipeline: PBR Metallic/Roughness
- normal map format: OpenGL (green channel is inverted)
- number of files: 37 textures in .png format
- resolution: 2048x2048 pixels
- texture types: _BaseColor(7), _Height(7), _Roughness(7), _Normal(7), _Metallic(2), _Emissive(2), _AO(5)
= LODs info =
- LOD0 - 24903 tris - 5 texture sets (1 UDIM) - 6 materials
- LOD1 - 15853 tris - 5 texture sets (1 UDIM) - 6 materials
- LOD2 - 7892 tris - 5 texture sets (1 UDIM) - 6 materials
- LOD3 - 3248 tris - 3 texture sets (1 UDIM) - 4 materials + vertex paint
- LOD4 - 348 tris - vertex paint
(ts - texture set; m - material)
= Archive content =
- 2048x2048 png images - 37
- .fbx files - 5
- .obj files - 5
- .mtl files - 5
- .blend file - 1
Thank you for visiting my model page!
|Published||10 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, low-high-resolution, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message