Sci-fi KitBash set for interiour-exteriour dressing and creation.
Various models allow for different settings and scene's to be either dressed up or newly started from. Several models are intended for building surroundings, housing or flooring, and thus are easily used with array mods, mirror mods, or as instances from collection.
A lot of models are based on a primary trim-sheet which than got added to by CC materials and some models from f.e. KitOps Free, MX free KitOps subset inserts, Ambient CG, and PolyHaven. Also a free decal set for KitOps from Sir Charles has been used.
Tips on how to use for your own scene's:
- when looking at the main "building you will see a few empties that function as a mirror point, so don't just delete them.
- look at the mod list of several objects and you will see mirror mods and arrays active. If you decativate them you will find the basic model that can be used in many more ways then the one used here.
- the materials used are all CC (only the trim sheet is purchased under license to be used in commercial project by myself as the creator, not by you as the user) but all can be improved upon by using for example CG Thought's Materialiser (of which I am a very happy user) and add further edge wear, grunges, etc...
As this will basically replace my other interiour KitBash set which is outdated I will send a free copy to those who purchased it (and left their credentials with BlenderMarket) and reduce the price of that older version.
* KitOps is a product from Chipp Walters which you may find is actually more useful when using the (paid) PRO version.
* Fluent Materialiser is an addon from CG Thoughts
* PolyHaven also has a great addon
* Sir Charles has various sets of very good decals that also have KitOps versions.
|Dev Fund Contributor
|8 months ago
|2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
|Render Engine Used
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message