Sara Rigged Woman For Blender
Meet Sara, a rigged woman character for Blender. She comes with a variety of clothes, poses, expressions, and colors to make your animations lively. Her modular design allows her clothes and hair to work seamlessly with other TomCAT characters.
- 5 clothing, 3 shoes, 2 weapons, 1 hairstyle and earrings
- 82 expressions, 27 hand poses & 13 body poses
- Many color options and 132 textures
- Apple Arkit & Vrchat/Occulus blendshapes
- EXTRAS OBJ, FBX, GLTF
- Clothing is cross compatible between models*
Standardized body so clothing and hair are cross compatible between models based on the “Female A” body type. See video walkthrough to see how it works.
- 82 facial feature poses saved in a pose library.
- 51 Apple ARkit blendshapes - tested with live link face.
- 12 VRC/Occulus blendshapes - blend shapes only. model is not VRC ready.
27 hand and 13 body poses saved in a pose library.
CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES
- Chain Coat
- Chain Pants
- Chain Heels
- Tied T-shirt
- Brazillian Bikini bottoms
- Sandal Heels
- Evening Dress
- Strap Heels
- Long hair
- 1911 pistol
- FN SCAR 20s Rifle
Most items have multiple color options or adjustments. 116 textures, most are 2k or 4k
Hair and facial hair use haircards.
ADJUSTABLE CHEST SIZE
Size can be adjusted with a shapekey on the body & clothing meshes.
- Body: 19,584 tris
- Face details: 17,440 tris
- Hair: 12,618
- Chain coat: 7,650
- Chain pants: 20,516
- Tied off t-shirt: 4,250 tris
- Bikini bottoms: 4,138 tris
- Lace evening dress: 6,756
- Chain heels:6,750
- Strap heels: 3,198
- Earrings: 1,684 tris
- 1911 pistol: 2,961
- Scar 20s: 6,535
- Tutorial: How to Attach Clothing to a Rig in Blender https://youtu.be/62k9seQdARA
- Autorig Pro FAQ: http://www.lucky3d.fr/auto-rig-pro/doc/faq.html
|Published||2 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message