With this shader you can create a boundless range of rusty metal materials.
You can adjust various parameters, all packed in one convenient node:
- 5 different rust structures (stains, dots, scratches, corners, grooves)
- Rust amount (0-100%)
- Roughness factor (0-100%)
- Oxidation factor (aging modifier)
- Seed (random rust shapes)
- Metal color (alternatively, input custom texture)
What's more, with the Mask output you can combine different shaders to expand the possibilities even further.
Benefits of Procedural
Procedural textures are generated using a mathematical description. This means low storage cost, unlimited texture resolution and easy texture mapping.
Blend file with 1 shader.
Created in Blender 3.3.0. Works also with previous recent versions of Blender.
Works in Cycles and Eevee render engines
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||7 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message