Half price for launch week!
Roman Ruins Asset Pack
- 21 roman ruin models - featuring shattered columns, arches, remnants of buildings and a ruin similar in style to the Parthenon
- Highly detailed meshes
- Fantastic procedural texture that works very well in Cycles and Eevee (remember to turn on ambient occlusion in Eevee for best results)
- Designed to create engaging visualisations and add a sense of age and atmosphere to your scenes
- Packed as assets so all you need to do it drag them into your scene from your asset browser
A full list of the models and their face count is available in the Documentation page.
To install and use:
Treat it as you would any other asset pack
- Download the "Roman Ruins.zip" file
Unzip the file and drag the .blend file into your asset library path (editable in Preferences > File Paths)
- Open your asset browser (make sure that "User Library" is selected.
Alternatively the assets can be directly appended from the .blend file.
It's as simple as that, all models are logically named and begin with "RR".
If you have any issues whatsoever or need help please don't hesitate to contact me.
Here are a few renders in Cycles.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||5 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message