Rigged Mannequin Set
This set contains two rigged mannequins, a male and a female version. That's right they have genders, the wooden boxes and turntables you get don't (doh).
So why would you need a 3D mannequin?
Many times as an artist we need to flush out our ideas before we start a full scale production of that idea, this can be done with storyboards, sketches or animatics. This is were these mannequins will come in ideally. They’re quick and easy to use. They allow you to quickly visualize your ideas and see them flourish.
Key File Features:
- Fully rigged and posable
- Lightweight construction
- 2K image maps
- Realistic scale and proportions
- 3500 polygons per mannequin
More suggestions for using your new 3D mannequin:
- Improve your composition skills.
- Improve your lighting skills
- Learn animation.
- Use them as a drawing reference.
- Plan your next comic, animation or storyboard.
- Test your game mechanics.
- Give a little mannequin a better home!
Feel free to tell me all the crazy things you did with your mannequins. I'd love to see your work.
The HDRI included in the Rigged Mannequin set has been created by Greg Zaal you can get it here:
HDRI Haven - Cabin