Current Version: 1.2
What is ResSwitch?
ResSwitch is an add-on to have more control and a faster resolution changing workflow in Blender 2.80 and 2.79
Designed to improve user experience and faster control of working with scene resolutions for rendering and compositing.
A ResSwitch Panel is added to the Properties' Render Tab and also the Node Editor compositor where scene resolution changing is needed.
Improved Scene Resolution Box
- The render resolution is displayed in the resolution's percent bar
- Toggle Maintain Aspect Ratio Button to maintain aspect ratio while changing the resolution
- Functions to Switch Scene's X/Y resolutions and Apply Resolution of Percentage
- Custom Resolutions Box list is added to add/save custom Resolutions as Buttons
- Displays Aspect Ratios of Resolutions
Context Sensitive Resolution Changing Buttons
Two 1-click Buttons that set Scene Resolution to an Active Node or Selected Image's resolution
- Save custom Resolutions as Buttons that are kept saved in the Blender file
- Custom Resolution Buttons change the scene resolution once clicked
- Easily Edit added Resolution Buttons by toggling Edit mode
- Change Order of custom Resolutions
- Toggle Display of Aspect Ratios of Scene Resolutions and Resolution Buttons
- Display Resolution Buttons in Dropdown (condensed) or Extended mode
- Change pixel Tolerance for calculating Aspect Ratios
Install add-on from .zip file in Blender (Don't unzip)