This blender addon gives you a pie menu with easy access to camera switching and rendering to slots directly from the 3d view and MORE.
some features require a workaround to achieve with blender python API.
ex: this addon gets render pixels by saving the render to disk and loading it into Blender then removing it from disk. (so you have to save blend file first).
-Render will be saved to an RT_Slot if the render is completed (or if you close the render window before the render finishes).
Contact me if you have any questions/bugs.
PieMenu HotKey: Shift + Ctrl + Alt + Q . (You can change it)
- Retain previous render image if using render border.
- Display render border on ImageEditor.
- Switch to any camera in the scene.
- Set a local camera to a 3d view area.
- Render to any Slot.
- The Pie menu shows which camera is active and if an RT_Slot has an image.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||8 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message