Render Back v1.5
Render Back is 'command line rendering' without the hassle of modifying your script, for every project you want to render. It can boost the rendering time as it is utilizing the console to render your scene, without loading the Blender UI, therefore freeing up some processing power. This can be very useful, especially if you're on potato specs like me.
- Allows for faster rendering by utilizing command line rendering.
- Provides a user-friendly panel in the Blender interface to specify rendering options.
- Supports both animation and single image rendering.
- The add-on has been primarily developed and tested on Windows, which may result in limited compatibility and potential issues on other operating systems.
Road Map for future plugin features:
- System Notification When Rendering Is Done
- Batch Rendering
- Render Queue
Render Farm Integration/ Local Network Rendering
- Add-on Information
- Name: Render Back
- Author: Elton Matiwane
- Version: 1.5
- Blender Version: 2.80 and above
- Location: Output properties panel
- Description: Faster renders using command instead of direct renders from Blender
- Category: Output
If you encounter any problems with the Render Back add-on, or if you have any suggestions – l'm all ears.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||4 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message