HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Go to “Edit” in the Top Bar and choose “preferences.”
2. The preferences window will open. On the left side are several tabs. Select the tab labeled “Add-Ons.”
3. From the preferences window, click the “Install” button on the top right.
4. Navigate to the location on your computer where the downloaded realisticedgedamage_addon.zip file for the add-on is located.
5. Select the file. Click Install Addon.
6. At the top right of the add-on preferences is a search box. Type in 'Realistic Edge Damage' to find it in the list. Check on the box to the left of the add-on to activate it.
HOW TO USE:
1. Select all the objects you want the effect applied to.
2. Go to the 'Object' menu and click on 'RealisticEdgeDamage' at the very bottom.
3. Change the parameters in the modifier tab (blue wrench).
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||10 months ago|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message