1. Download the addon as a .ZIP file
2. In Blender, go to Edit -> Preferences -> Add-ons -> Install, then click the .ZIP addon
3. Now that the addon is installed, open the N-Panel (by clicking"N"), then go to the "Quick Ref" tab and follow the instruction below on how to use the addon
How to Add a Reference/Background Image:
1. Find an image online
2. Right-click the image, then click "Copy image address"
3. In Blender, open the "Quick Ref" panel, paste the link (CTRL + V) in the "Image URL" input, and click "Add Image!" to add the reference photo
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||5 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message