Quick plan is an Blender add on which helps in creating architectural 2d drawing plan quickly. It's works on Blender 2.79 and 2.82 version.
- Quick Dimension is a tool that automatically create dimension on top, bottom, left, and right of the base mesh.
- Quick Wall automatically add wall and column base on edges and vertices. Wall and column are solid face, it's capable to extrude it to create 3d object. Edge mark as freestyle will create inward wall and column.
- Quick Annotation would add a quick notation base area of each faces.
- Quick SVG export to Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) with 14 digit precision on metric, and 25 digit precision on pixel, inch, and feet ( tested with Inkscape ). Created SVG files have 4 different layers so users can adjust line thickness easily.
Quick SVG export Blender objects as:
- Face on mesh exported to closed path.
- Edge with no face exported to path.
- Curve exported as curve path. Bezier, path, cyclic and non cyclic are translated well.
- Text exported as text.
Limitations : Quick Dimension works only on 90 and 180 degree edges.
SVG output example files : google drive
Documentation and support : Blender Artist Post
Version 1.0.8 - Incorrect unit scale fixed
Version 1.0.7 - Normal flip issue on shear wall object fixed
Version 1.0.6 - Normal flip issue on wall object fixed
Version 1.0.5 - Edge mark as freestyle will create inward wall and column
Version 1.0.4 - Better User Interface
Version 1.0.3 - Shear wall added to create non 90 / 180 degree wall
- Export to SVG faster, cleaner and smaller file size.
- No more limitation export area.
- SVG bugs with incorrect face and a lot of dot fixed.
- New units and scale setting on Quick SVG.
Version 1.0.1 – Fix incorrect SVG layers
Version 1.0.0 – Initial release