Quick Camera Resolution
Take a look at my other products
Introducing the "Quick Camera Resolution" addon for Blender! with this tool, changing the camera resolution type in Blender has never been easier.
Tired of having to manually change the camera resolution for every project? Have you wasted time and energy adjusting camera settings over and over again? with this addon, you can change the camera resolution in the blink of an eye.
- Install the addon without uncompressing the ZIP file.
- Open the panel menu with the "N" key and find the "Quick Camera Resolution" addon below.
- The menu will appear and you will see the camera resolutions, you can click on them to change your resolution.
This is a list of the available resolutions:
- YouTube -> 1920x1080
- Cinematic -> 1920x800
- Instagram & Tik Tok -> 1080x1920
- 4K TV -> 3840x2160
- Native 2K -> 2048x1080
Now there is a submenu with custom framerate
- Create submenu with custom framerate for each camera resolution. Done - Create focal length slider Done - Create passepartout alpha slider Done - Create submenu with the type of perspective (Perspective, Orthographic and Panoramic) Done
|Published||3 months ago|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message