Hi! This is the type 2 of the series of wire netting products i made in Blender with Geometry nodes.
Before creating this products i searched many types of wire netting on internet to be sure to cover almost all the types used in the standard industries.
If you are interested you can find the other types on my profile with also the BUNDLE VERSION!!!
Many other products will be uploaded for you!
You'll be able to manage these parameters in the Geometry nodes:
- Resolution: resolution of the profile curve i you have problems with performance or if you want simple profile shape
- Rounds: the number of rounds you need to create your favorite pattern
- Length: the length of the grid
- Height: the height of the grid
- Hole edge: the length of the diagonal segment of the hole
- Radius: the radius of the profiles of the curves
To use this node in your project you can just use the downloaded file as is or open your project, use the Append menù of Blender, selecting this file, then Object and then Wire netting.
If you want to deform this kind of object in your project not use the Shrinkwrap modifier but i suggest you to add a Lattice deform or Simple Deform modifiers after the Geometry Nodes modifier.
If you want to learn how i made it check the video below, have fun and if you like what i'm doing please subscribe on my YT channel checking the bell icon to be notified on the new posted videos! :-)
Warning: The file you download from Blender Market doesn't contain the animation of the video tutorial.
|7 months ago
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message