"A modifier that simulates water"
- Modifier that simulates water using Simulation Nodes of Geometry Nodes.
- Easy to add foam particles and floating particles using modifiers.
- Water interacts with external objects using the collection.
- Completely procedural and easy to bake.
Free Updates Forever
New v1.1 for Blender 3.6, 4.0
You can use this as an asset by assigning Water Simulator as an Asset Library in the Blender Preferences.
These are modifiers (Water Simulator, Foam Particles, Floating Particles) made with geometry nodes for Blender 3.6, 4.0.
You can use this tool in any of your projects (non-commercial or commercial).
You may not redistribute the geometry node group itself, for free or commercially.
Happy Noding... :)
Kuldeep Singh (3D Singh VFX)
Query / SupportInstagram
Released of Procedural Water Simulator v1.1.
- Added mesh smooth settings.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||7 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.6, 4.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message