This product includes a PDF containing important documentation about the materials.
Here follows a short summary of how to append the materials and node groups into your own scenes:
- Open your scene.
- Go to File > Append (or Link).
- Navigate to the Minerals.blend file.
- Click on the blend file to view its contents.
- You now have 2 options:
- Option one is to navigate to the Material folder and select the material you wish to use. This will load the material consisting of the Mineral shader, a node group containing all node groups that create the texture and 1 or more of the 8 node groups, depending on which are used by the material.
- Option two is to navigate to the NodeTree folder and select any or all of the Mineral_... node groups. You can also select one of the named material node groups. This node group is not connected to the Mineral shader.
For the complete documentation on linking and appending, view the Blender documentation: Blender Appending And Linking.