In this material pack, you will get 10 realistic procedural materials, created with Blender. These Materials were created for the Cycles rendering engine. You can use them in the Eevee rendering engine, but they work best in Cycles.
Note: The Eevee engine doesn't support material displacements, so if rendered in Eevee, the materials will render, but some of the materials are using displacements, so the displacements will not work in Eevee.
Apple Pie: The Apple Pie is a 3d model, with 4 procedural materials applied to the pie objects: Pie Crust, Crust Edge, Apple Filling, and Pie Dish.
Procedural Mold: Included with the Procedural Mold Material is my Procedural Orange Peel material, to display how the mold material can be added to other food materials. There is also an empty object next to the mold, and you can move the empty object to control the amount of mold.
If you’d like to learn how to create these materials yourself, I have tutorials on how to create them on my YouTube channel.
Blender file with 10 Procedural Materials:
● Mold (Procedural Orange Peel Included) (Using Displacements)
● Brick (Using Displacements)
● Fabric (Uses Objects UV's)
● Apple Pie (4 Materials) (Using Displacements)
● Meatball (Using Displacements)
● Abstract Sci-Fi Alien (Using Displacements)
● Biscuit (Using Displacements)
● Sci-Fi Alien Metal (Using Displacements)
● Rocky Lava (Using Displacements)
● Final Renders
● Product Images
● HDRI Lighting
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||9 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message