COMPATIBLE WITH: Blender 2.80 and up (tested also in Blender 2.90 and 2.92).
Power Primitves is an add-on for Blender that adds useful tools for low poly modeling and blocking:
- Model using 30 new primitive shapes: cube, pyramid, sphere, cone of 6 sides, cone of 5 sides, frustrum cone, prism, cylinder of 6 sides, cylinder of 8 sides, star shaped prism, grid, disc, octahedron, cube-pyramid, bipyramid, quartz crystal, tetrahedron, triangular prism, frustrum pyramid, icosahedron, dodecahedron, torus with triangular section, torus with cube section, torus with pentacle section, torus of 6 faces section, hollow box, hollow cylinder, quads sphere, geosphere of 32 faces, and geosphere of 80 faces.
- Add instead or replacing: choose to add each shape to the scene or replace the selection. You can this way try different shapes if you are not sure, or just add as usual.
- Keep the selection: choose to keep your current selection, or replace the selected objects with the newly added primitive. This allows you to add new shapes and position them later, without losing your selection.
- Transform when added: a powerful setting which sets the Transform gizmo as soon as you add a Power Primitive. this way you can quickly add shapes and transform them without pause.
- You can choose the scale amount that is applied to the new shapes of Power Primitives, so they appear with bigger or smaller initial size. By default it is set so they appear in similar size to Blender’s default cube.
- A PDF tutorial on how to install and use the add-on.
- A video tutorial, that you can also find on YouTube (in our channel), but is included in our product for your future reference.
A must have for every Blender modeler!
|Published||8 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 4.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message