This bundle contains of 8 pine cone meshes, retopologized, with 8 levels of detail (LOD) each. I scanned the cones from all sides so that they are as they were in real life - asymmetrical. They can be rotated. The colors have not been shifted or corrected. The detail is ideal for scaterring them along the surface of the ground in a forest. Not exactly suitable if the microscopic detail is required. Each cone has 2 uvw channels: 1st is unique for every pine cone while channel 2 is shared among all pine cones. There could be a separate material for every cone or one shared material for all the cones. PBR texture sets for both scenarios are included.
- there are 8 3d meshes
- with uvws (2 channels)
- 8 LOD level for every mesh
- face count: from 35`000 to 85 (LOD8)
- vertex count: from 17`000 to 45 (LOD8)
- pbr textures (color / roughness / normal / specular / ao / cavity)
- 4k texture sizes
- based of a real world pine cones (photogrammetry)
- accurate dimensions and size
|Published||9 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, manifold-mesh, low-high-resolution, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message