Physics Gen 1.2.3 Released!
Blender 2.9 compatible!
Physics Gen is the answer to making physics simulations faster and easier. With infinite simulation possibilities, it can be difficult to know all that is possible. Physics Gen sets random values you must change each and every time to make unique and interesting simulations with one button press!
Easy to Use
Anyone can create their own complex and beautiful simulations with a simple interface. Find it under the 'N' tab > Physics.
- Select any object
- Add a quick simulation or set up your own
- Make sure the domain is selected for smoke or fluid sims
- Find the Physics Gen panel in the object properties
- Use Physics Gen as much as you like!
For Experienced Blender Users as Well!
Physics Gen is not just for beginners!
- Speed up your simulation workflow
- Use randomization as a base for creating your custom simulations
- Tweak any property or parameter to your liking
Here Are Just A Few Of The Results You Can Achieve:
- Smoke Domain Randomization
- Fluid Domain Randomization
- Particle Settings Randomization
- Add Random Force Fields
- Version 1.0 - July 10, 2020
- Version 1.1 - Jul 14, 2020 - Force field randomization button, bake all and free all fluid sim from the panel, reset frame to 1, extra fixes
- Version 1.2 - Jul 23, 2020 - Massive UI overhaul, quick setups, a separate button for randomizing force fields, extra settings, bug fixes
- Version 1.2.2 - August 10, 2020 - Many small fixes and some extra settings features added, force fields are now named, smoke dissolve, and collision with domain toggle
- Version 1.2.3 - September 8, 2020 - Fixed compatibility issues with Blender 2.9.X
Check back on the downloads page for access to all future updates!