This photorealistic Ficus Ginseng Tree has unfortunately left its best days behind it. It's a dried up and dead tree, so no leaves decorates the tree. The Ficus Ginseng was flash lighted in studio environment and accurate photo scanned with attention for detail.It's especially suitable as additional asset for dystopic areas and deserted landscapes.
For more detail the midpoly one is highly recommendable.
Both versions come from the 3D scanning process. Their meshes were cleaned, the low poly and the mid poly one are highly deccimated to be more fluently in the work process. They are also retopolgized into square meshes for the subsequent better work with.
Take a look at the following renderings.
What you can except
- Photographed with high quality equipment
- Photo scanned with attention for detail in studio light conditions
- Lowpoly and midpoly models are retopologized into quad meshes, cleaned and unwrapped
- For more realism: Roughness map | AO map | Normal map | Displacement Map. All of them perfectly fit into the meshes
- The textures for the midpoly models come in 4K, PNG resolution
- The textures for the lowpoly models come in 2K, JPEG resolution
3D Models Included:
- Low Poly Ficus Ginseng - square mesh
- Mid Poly Ficus Ginseng - square mesh
- High Poly Ficus Ginseng - triangle mesh
|Published||8 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, manifold-mesh, low-high-resolution, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message