I absolutely love making well-paced tutorials so everyone can learn at a decent pace, that does not leave you frustrated as the fast-talking tutorials do.
These courses will take you through a very easy-to-understand, step-by-step process and gradually increase in difficulty keeping the beginner in mind. I have lost work exporting and importing and had so much frustration with other software that when I found Philogix I was hooked.
It's an N panel addon that live bakes and uses a Metalness or Specularity workflow
You can inspect all channels individually and add anchor layers that will have you drooling for more when you see the details.
Come on in and join the Philogix family :) & Course will always be updated
- A portion of the proceeds are donated to the Blender Foundation
- Full internal bake system
- Anchor any channel for height emission etcetera
- Import-export inside the add-on
- Base color/smart materials or custom( Your Choice )
- Make perfect glass in Eevee and cycles with layers
- Emission with height anchors
- Edge mark map
- curvature maps
- Custom layers
- Anchor any custom layer to make it height, emission etcetera all channels.
- Bake ID maps automatically
- Export all channels to PNG and other formats
- And a lot more with a layer stack system you can shift layers and opacity.
- Create custom materials and layers and save/delete them for export or later use in PLXS format!
- Asset-Browser friendly for your full model with materials for dropping into your scene later
- This is an amazing add-on, I dare you to find its limits and buy it today!
|Dev Fund Contributor
|over 1 year ago
|3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message