A realistic 3D Model of a Old Medieval Stone Bridge with PBR Textures.
PBR Textures / Albedo, Roughness, Normal, Displacement
- Fully processed Scans / Delight Albedo, Color Matched
- Highly Detailed / Baked down from up to 73 million polygon mesh
Displacement Textures / Use these textures with adaptive subdivision to get more detail
Tipps & General Info
- Displacing the cliffs with Adaptive Subdivision needs a lot of RAM. Increasing the Dicing scale to 10+ will still look good.
- All pictures were rendered in Cycles with displacement and adaptive subdivision.
- Scanned in Andalusia Spain
Please let me know if something is not working as it should!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||4 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message