A collection which can be used to create highly realistic coastline scenes. From close up to large landscape renders!
13 Cliff Scans / Professionally Scanned and Processed 3D Assets
PBR Textures / Albedo, Roughness, Normal, Displacement, Ambient Occlusion
- Fully processed Scans / Delight Albedo, Clean Mesh, Color Matched
Highly Detailed / Baked down from up to 171 million polygon meshes, up to 16K Materials
Displacement Textures / Use these textures with adaptive subdivision to get more detail
- Optimized Assets / 10-500k polygons, comes with 4K/8K/16K texture versions
- Asset Browser Support / Drag the cliffs directly out of the Asset Browser in your scene
- Vegetation Mask / Use the color attribute "mask_vegetation" as mask to define where vegetation spawns with your scatter tool
Massive Cliffs / largest model is 275x150x72m. With the 16348x16348 textures it's still super detailed
All Cliff 3D Models in this Collection
Even more Detail with the included Displacement Textures
Asset Browser Support
Up to 16K Materials Including:
- Ambient Occlusion
- Vegetation Mask
- Overall 1.4 Million Polygons
- Blend File 4K Textures
- Blend File 8K Textures
- Blend File 16K Textures
Tipps & General Info
- Displacing the cliffs with Adaptive Subdivision needs a lot of RAM. Increasing the Dicing scale to 10+ will still look good
- Use the Optimized Blend Version when you're running out of Memory
- All pictures were rendered in Cycles with displacement and adaptive subdivision.
- The vegetation and water seen in the preview pictures is not included
- Scanned in Andalusia Spain
Please let me know if something is not working as it should!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||7 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message