[ USAGE ]
- A high res,high detailed model,suitable for high resolution usages like broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization etc
- the texture is super high resolution and realistic and you can get too close
- i also have a low poly version of it for games,VR and AR , you can find it in my store
- a packed .blend file including 4k hdri,lights,camera,textures and settings....just extract then open then hit render and you'll get the render
- .fbx, .obj, .stl, .collada formates
- General PBR metalrough textures including [BaseColor, Normal, Metallic, Roughness and Ambient Occlusion]
- you can ask for any other texture maps or formates or resolution (1-8k)
- No subdivision:-
- Polygons: 115.205
- Vertices: 115.378
- [ TEXTURES ]
- there're 6 texture sets for each 6 objects all are in 8k and packed in the blend file and thera're another textures set in 4k resolution and you can ask for other resolution [1-8k].
- the 4k textures are the same textures with the same name in a separate RAR but not packed in the blend file and there's no difference between it and the 8k if you will not go for too close render
- the glass material of the lens and the plastic material of the nose holder are made procedurally in blender
- therer's slight stretching in 2 edges in render nubmer 4 but i solved it before uploading and it just needed 2 supporting edges and it's totally eliminated without any problems
- [ GENERAL ]
- Clean and optimized topology is used for maximum polygon efficiency,only quads with some few tris, no [n-ngons ,double faces, flipped faces, overlapping faces, inverted normals or stray vertices].
- the preview photos for the mesh are of zero level of subdivision
- Model is fully sub-dividable to allow Turbosmooth Iterations to increase mesh smoothness if needed.
- the mesh formats exported without subdivision so if you'll use any format, you should subdivide it to level 3 at maximum to get the same results in my renders
- All preview images are raw renders without any post production or editing and rendered using cycles renderer of blender 2.8
- some of the uvs are mirrored (ovelapping)
- Model is built to real-world scale
- Model Dimensions: 0.165m x 0.18m x 0.0375m
- This model contains 6 objects with one UV-map, collected in one group
- All objects and textures are named appropriately
- No third-party renderer or plug-ins
- Hand painted realistic textures created in substance painter
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
*If you have any questions or any change , please feel free to contact me and i'll what i can do
|Dev Fund Contributor
|over 4 years ago
|Render Engine Used
|UV's Unwrapped, Textured
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message