The 3D model of the oak stump was created using photogrammetry techniques and 430 high-resolution photos captured using a Canon 5D Mark II camera.
The retopologized scan with custom UVs and 8K PBR textures (color, normal, AO, roughness, and specular). Additionally, several LODs (...) are available.
This model is perfect for digital projects that involve nature and would appeal to nature enthusiasts and 3D artists as it accurately and intricately captures the features of the oak stump.
- There are 7 3d meshes - 7 LODs
- UVs (auto and custom made)
- face count: from 1k to 1.4 million
- pbr textures (color / roughness / normal / specular / ao)
- 8k texture sizes
- based of a real world object (photogrammetry)
- accurate dimensions and size
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||7 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
|Render Engine Used||cycles|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, low-high-resolution, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message