N-Gone Pro is a Workflow tool for optimizing your 3D models for texturing and game engines . Initially Designed to help ease the pain of optimizing Cad and Boolean based N-Gon meshes to ready them for Texturing Software, it now has an Easy Remesh panel for optimizing high poly Photo Scan and Sculpt Meshes.
The Pro Version Allows you to work quickly and efficiently to get your Cad Models, Photo scans, and Sculpts ready for Texturing and Game Engines in just a couple of Clicks!
- Batch Creation of High and Low Poly Objects Optimized for Export in One Click.
- Easily Manage Naming Conventions for High and Low Poly Objects with a single click, No more mucking up your exports with spelling mistakes and constant typing.
- Batch Merge Vertices on all Selected Objects in Object Mode in One Click.
- Batch Rotate All Selected Objects to align with Blender world space.
- Easy Re-mesh High Poly Optimizer for Sculpts and Photo Scans.
- Smart UV Unwrap or Cube Project Selected Objects from within Object Mode.
The Basic Version Allows you to Work One mesh at a time to optimize for export.
In The Basic Version you can:
- Create High and Low Poly Mesh One by One Ready for Export
- Rename Object Easily
- Create Naming Conventions for Texturing Software.
- Rotate Objects that came in at incorrect Orientation one at a time
NOTE: Thanks for all the enquiries this is fully compatible with Blender 4.0 and 4.01 and I've updated the page to reflect this
Sketchfab Example Made using this Add-on - You can inspect the wire frame to understand the results you may expect.
Choose a product version:
|Published||4 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 4.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message