"Model Finalizer" is a compilation of tools that helps to make ‘Ready-To-Export’ model data.
The main goal of this Add-on is to avoid tons of micro-managements that happens at end of 3D character-creation workflow. Applying Modifiers, make Shape Keys, fixing weight problems, etc, on a lot of objects.
With this Add-on, there’s no problem about how much objects you have on a model. You can accomplish those tasks just in a few clicks.
- Batch Create Shape Keys from Poses in Pose Library
- Apply Modifiers on multiple objects at once.
- Apply Modifiers while preserving Shape Keys.
- Much Smarter Weight Transfer Tool
- Vertex Group (for Weight) Cleaner
- Much smarter “Make Rest Pose”
- Sort Faces to sanitize transparency artifacts
For more details, please take a look.
- Batch Modifier Tool and PoseLib to ShapeKey are now operatable in Blender 2.90.
- Fixed errors that was caused by weight smoothing in Bach Modifier Tool.
- Clean Vertex Groups now reports all names of removed vertex groups.
- Fixed procesures on vertex groups relatives.
'Clean Vertex Groups' and Subsurf weight smoothing in Batch Modifier Tool are
now not affecting on non-deforming vertex groups.
- Added 'Only Selected Vertices' option for Weight Transfer Operator
- Added 'Remove current Vertex Groups' option for Weight Transfer Operator
- Fixed vertex selection issues in Clean Vertex Group Operator
- Several bug fixes