Metal Surface Maker For Blender
Metal Surface Maker is a complete pack of Blender brushes for sculpting rust, scratches, damage, cuts and imperfections over metal surfaces. It also includes 40 seamless patterns that can be used for making sci-fi modular floor tyles, or metal surfaces.
You can use it for detailing weapons of fantasy and contemporary, metal props, armours, sci-fi ships and robots, machinery, and everything metallic.
A must have for all metallic surfaces sculpting with Blender!
- 300 Blender brushes: they use the X alphas in several kinds of variations for faster working, so you don't have to move the settings, just use them.
- 75 Alphas that you can use in Blender, and other 3D apps that use alphas. 2048x2048 pixels, 16 bits, grayscale, in PSD and JPG, for all 3D applications.
- 40 Seamless patterns.
- A PDF tutorial for Blender.
- A PDF index of the brushes so you can choose them easily.
There are several kind of brushes:
DragRect and DragDot brushes that you can click and drag to set the position and size of the detail.
- Special Draw brushes that have settings to allow you to paint the details in an artistic way, as if you were drawing them. This way they have direction and uniqueness, and look natural. You just have to set the angle from time to time.
- Spray brushes that put random strokes over the surface of the model.
Promo credits: Helmet model is "Closed Helmet with Etched Decor" (https://skfb.ly/6SSHL) by The Royal Armoury (Livrustkammaren) is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
|Published||4 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message