Marble Maker contains many useful Blender brushes for detailing, sculpting and painting all kinds of marble, for statues, buildings, and marble props.
- 300 Blender brushes: they use the 50 alphas in several kinds of variations for faster working, so you don't have to move the settings, just use them.
- 50 Alphas that you can use in Blender, and other 3D apps that use alphas. 2048x2048 pixels, 16 bits, grayscale, in PSD and JPG, for all 3D applications.
- 100 Seamless textures.
- A PDF tutorial for Blender.
- Video tutorial on how to load and use the sculpting brushes.
- Video tutorial on how to load and use the painting brushes.
- A PDF index of the brushes so you can choose them easily.
Includes these kind of brushes:
- DragRect brushes that you can click and drag to set the position and size of the detail.
- Special Draw brushes that have settings to allow you to paint the details in an artistic way, as if you were drawing them. This way they have direction and uniqueness, and look natural. You just have to set the angle from time to time.
- Paint brushes that paint texture on your model.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||3 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message