Mandalorian Amban Rifle - 3D Asset Kit PBR
A photorealistic Mandalorian Amban Rifle ready for your 3D Scenes, VFX and Games. This Amban Rifle is close to Din Djarins show prop from Star Wars The Mandalorian.
The rifle allows for customization and is fully animatable. Scope and Prongs are detachable, the trigger and levers are seperate geometries (in the included _Parts version), the ammunition chamber can be opened and ammo is included. The geometry of the Rifle is Subdiv ready, you can subdivide it to your liking. There is also a decimated triangulated variant included you can use for game engines if needed.
All textures are PBR based, you will find 8k, 4k and 1k textures for the Rifle. The sand textures are included as well as two HDR textures for lighting. The asset can be used with any renderer or game engine. The base scenes are ready to be rendered in Blender Cycles and EEVEE. All textures are in PBR Metal/Roughness workflow and additional textures are included for Specular/Glossiness workflow.
Please have a look at the renderings and see if asset and wireframe suits your needs.
Below you find a list of the contents.
- Mandalorian_Amban_Rifle (Base Asset, Subdiv ready)
- Mandalorian_Amban_Rifle_Parts (Seperate parts for cusomization)
- Mandalorian_Amban_Rifle_Triangulated (Decimated and Triangulated)
- Mandalorian_Amban_Rifle_Scene (The desert sand scene from the renderings)
- Mandalorian_Amban_Rifle - Decimated and Triangulated
- Sand Mesh pre-displaced (in scene version)
Textures: 8k, 4k and 1k
- Normal GL
- Normal DX
- Roughness - PBR Metal/Roughness Workflow
- Glossiness - PBR Specular/Glossiness Workflow
- Specular - PBR Specular/Glossiness Workflow
- Ambient Occlusion
- HDR Environment - Studio
- HDR Environment - Scene, Sunny Desert