Lowpoly Rigged Male Essentials contains a set of 10 rigged male characters in different outfits.
- Ready for architectural visualization, game engines (Unity3d, Unreal) and other graphical projects.
- Natural Poses
are achieved by a combination of high-quality human scans, photogrammetric processing, mesh simplification, and optimization.
- Stylized and creative
Easy to use, tweak and animate. Customize a color by material
- Mixamo compatible
Standard Mixamo skeleton.
Test animation included.
Creating a new model:
- One armature for all models
- Choose the head object prefixed with "head_..." from the outliner list
- You can also apply border to it, choose the next object from the outliner prefixed with "head_sameName_border"
- Choose the body object prefixed with "woman_..." from the outliner list
- You can also apply border to it, choose the next object from the outliner prefixed with "woman_sameName_border"
Importing fbx models:
- In order to join the body and the head correctly you should turn the aplha for one of the materials. Choose the head or the body object, check the materials tab, choose "alpha" material and make it transparent(for Eevee render engine you can use Transparent BSDF shader/surfaceIn Blend Mode choose Alpha Blend and make sure Show Backface is checkedIn Eevee properties tab turn the Screen Space Reflections and make sure Refraction and Half Res Trace is checked).
Changing "alpha" material will apply changes to the head and the body.
- If you want to apply a border mesh to a character, you should show only a backface of that mesh. Choose the border of the head or the body object, check the materials tab, choose "border" material and Use Nodes to apply custom shader as shown on the image(shader is included).
Select current shader nodes
and delete it.
Use Add button (shift+A), choose the Group menu and select the "Border_one_sided" node group.
Then just join this node with Output node.
Change the Blend Mode to Alpha Blend and make sure Show Backface is checked