Learn Stylized Game Art Creation : Blender And Substance Painter
Course duration : 8 hours
Create stylized art in blender and substance painter! - Learn all the necessary tools and tips to create game ready assets while creating 2 stylized projects from scratch. The goal of this course is to bridge the gap to create game art with more affordable software but still keeping industry standard workflows
What you will Learn
- 3D Modeling in Blender
- Stylized Sculpting in Blender
- Game asset optimizations and UV Unwrapping
- Baking proper texture maps like Normal, Curvature and Occlusion
- Stylized Texturing in Painter
- Lighting and rendering in Blender
- Exporting to Unity and Unreal Engine
- Finishing 2 projects from scratch!
|Published||12 months ago|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message
Tags: texture-baking, handpainted, Bake PBR, sword, bfcm22, game-art, sculpting, substancepainter, hammer, pbr-texturing, uv mapping, UVUnwrap, UE4 unreal, Game asset, Lighting, Texturing, 3d artistic rendering, shading, stylized, Sculpt, game-prop, baked texture, Compositing, rendering, unity, fantasy, 3d-lighting