A Large Coastal Cliff 3D Model. Scanned with a drone in neutral lighting conditions. Suitable for Close Ups to distance renders.
- PBR Textures / Albedo, Roughness, Normal, Displacement, Ambient Occlusion
- Fully processed Scan / Delight Albedo, Optimized Uvs, Clean Mesh, Color Matched
- Highly Detailed / Baked down from up to 131 million polygon mesh
- Displacement Texture / Use this texture with adaptive subdivision to get more detail
- Optimized Asset / 150k polygons, 8K/16k Material versions
- Vegetation Mask / Use the mask to define where vegetation spawns with your scatter tool
This cliff scan is part of a Coastal Cliff Collection, which you can find here:
Perfect for creating a coastline scene.
*the ocean in the preview pictures is not included
Up to 16K material:
- Ambient Occlusion
- Vegetation Mask for scattering
- 50.000 Triangles
Tipps & General Info
- To enable Displacement, you need to enable the "Displacement" Node in the shader editor by pressing "m" while having the node selected
- Displacing the cliffs with Adaptive Subdivision needs a lot of RAM. Increasing the Dicing scale to 10+ will still look good
- All pictures were rendered in Cycles with displacement and adaptive subdivision.
- The Blend file comes with packed textures
- Part of the earnings are donated to the Blender Development Found
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||10 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message